Wednesday 1 August 2012

Our Missalette: Antoinette Ongkiko

I received the soft copy of our missalette yesterday. I requested Antoinette Ongkiko, our missalette designer and printer, to give me the soft copy in advance for submission to Santuario de San Antonio (SSA).

It's a requirement before the church assigns a celebrant to officiate our wedding.

I read the draft and made minor revisions. Antoinette was able to send me the revised version in no time. I am pleased with her quick response and how easy it is to coordinate with her via email. Now we're ready to submit the draft to the church. She will then design the cover and, once the name of the celebrant is confirmed, we can print a few copies for the actual wedding day.

Reading the draft made me realise that the wedding is drawing to a close. I'm feeling a bit nervous, stressed out yet excited and anxious. Seeing the names of our family and friends as part of the entourage, liturgical entourage and readers as well as offerers made me smile. The special people in our lives will be there to witness our union. I feel blessed.

It's going to be a busy month for me as I finalise and conclude all the details of our wedding day. I just hope that, when it's time to walk down the aisle, everything will be perfect and memorable.

Draft missalette
Wedding missalette by Antoinette Ongkiko

I believe Antoinette also runs her own events management company. I just found out when I googled her for her contact details as I only have her email address. It's good to have someone typeset and customise your wedding missalette.

When SSA emailed me a copy of the format in PDF, I thought I would start from scratch and request my designer-friends to do the layout for me. I didn't know what to do. I was clueless about the readings. Good thing, Antoinette sent me the usual verses and I just chose the ones I like for the ceremony. Now that was easy!

***
Antoinette Ongkiko
14 Pratt St, Filinvest II
Quezon City
T: +632 9320652
M: +63917 8966780

No comments:

Post a Comment