Sunday 18 November 2012

Trial Makeup by Diana Santos

Super late post about my trial makeup in early September, 21 days before my wedding, to be precise. 

I booked model-turned-professional makeup artist Diana Santos. I didn't have problems coordinating with her via email. Checked out her portfolio and I liked what I saw.

Flew to Manila for four days and trial makeup was on top of my to-do list. This is the look for the ceremony:

Blushing bride in simple yet elegant look
I like how Diana and Camille put together this look, especially the one-sided hair.
This is for the second look. I thought it was a bit too much but Diana informed me that since it's an evening wedding, the makeup should be more defined to accentuate my features in photos. For this look, I requested soft curls and letting my hair down. Hairstylist Camille Ramos was uber nice as she did my hair.

Flirty red lips!
Okay, I'm sold. Diana and Camille are my girls! :)
Diana is so easy to talk to. She welcomes suggestions and requests. Glad that I found her!

Felt beautiful during this day. After this, the fiancé and his family went to our place for "pamamanhikan". I got his approval on the look!

Supplier Rating: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ (5/5)


***
Diana Santos 
Mobile: +63917 8258465
Email: dianasantosmakeup@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment