Friday 27 July 2012

Our Wedding Preps: One Pacific Place

Friday. 2.26pm. One Pacific Place booked for wedding preps.

One-bedroom premier suite for moi (which will, eventually, become our honeymoon suite) and a studio unit for the groom.

I spent the past few weeks researching on the most ideal hotel/place for the preps. I was torn between Mandarin Oriental and New World Renaissance in Makati City. I like both hotels but, I am a bit concerned about the size of the room. I don't want everyone to crowd the place as we all get ready for the ceremony.

I don't want everyone (and their things!) to be scattered everywhere as they are being made up or as photo sessions are in place. I want enough space for everyone (my mom, sister and the bridesmaids, and my suppliers) while they're doing their own thing. So I thought of checking out serviced apartments in Makati.

One Pacific Place lobby

One-bedroom premier suite (for the bride)

Studio (for the groom)
Chanced upon Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences and its vibrantly coloured rooms and I got excited. The rooms are as imaginative as the master Picasso himself and the interiors are modern - perfect for the photoshoot. The rooms are quite big, too, but, in the end, I chose One Pacific Place Serviced Residences and booked it in an instant via my favourite hotel online booking.

One Pacific Place is new and the one-bedroom premier suite has the most ideal size at a reasonable price. I'm glad I found it! Below are pictures I got from its official website. I will post my own soon when I make a review after the wedding:

Here's a short writeup about One Pacific Place in The Philippine Star.

And here's to hoping that their service is world-class, too!

***
One Pacific Place Serviced Residences
161 HV Dela Costa St,
Salcedo Village, Makati City
T: +632 3047777
Official website



No comments:

Post a Comment