Sunday 28 October 2012

Here's to Our First Month!

It's been a month since we exchanged "I Do's" and I've nothing but love. Love for my wonderful husband.

Mr and Mrs Ingcoco at the Santuario de San Antonio in Makati City

He's like the best friend I've always known and wanted. And needed.
He's like the most patient suitor a girl never knew existed.
He's like this most amazing boyfriend a girl could wish for.
And he's like this warm, fuzzy blanket that keeps me safe and snug.

The best thing is, he's all that and more. 

He's the missing piece that I never knew would complete me. 
He's the sweet contradiction when (my) hormones act up and make me crazy. 
He's the soothing hand that always calms me. 
And he's that one person I know I can't and don't want to live without.

He's a blessing, a gift from God that comes with smiling eyes that glimmer when they see me, a bedimpled smile that always greets me, strong hands that perfectly fit mine, and lips that kiss away all my worries.

He keeps me grounded. He keeps me inspired. He showers me with love and affection.

And true to the vow that I said a month ago, that I am the luckiest woman alive for having him, there's no doubt about that. Because I am. 

I love you, my sweet hubby. Happy first month wedding anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment