Tuesday 9 October 2012

Yes, I'm Now A Missus!

It's been exactly 11 days since I got hitched. And I have a gazillion of stories to share. Problem is, I don't know where to start.



Photo courtesy of Zye de Guzman (Raymond Fortun Photography)
Makeup by Diana Santos
Hairstyle by Camille Ramos
Wedding preps at One Pacific Place, Makati City

Yes, there were unexpected things and endless things to do before the wedding; a million of tasks to accomplish and to take note of before the big day. Stress, exhaustion, tears, traffic, bills and payments, people to call, stuff to buy. There are suppliers that exceeded my expectations while there are some that turned out to be a disappointment.

But it was all worth it because of him.

I will be writing more about the days leading to the wedding and those times I thought I'd lose my mind. Overall, I love our Big Day. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

All those late nights and stress took a toll on me. I was coughing like crazy and was a bit sick on my Big Day. But, heck, I didn't mind.

I'd gladly do it all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment