Monday 14 January 2013

108 Days and Counting...


I was just checking our wedding website when I was greeted with "108 days married" on my account dashboard.

Geez. Has it been that long already? It only seems like last month when I walked down the aisle of Santuario de San Antonio. Now, it’s barely four months since that amazing night in our lives.

It feels good to be married. You have that one person you get home to each day that, no matter what happens, this person is not going to leave you. You have that someone to always be with when you want a quick bite instead of a home-cooked meal or to spend Friday nights with (and all days, for that matter). You have someone to split chores with, which makes them manageable!

It’s comforting to have someone that, despite the fights, the two of you will kiss and make up, and that the “make up” part is always worth looking forward to.

Yes, it’s a lot of adjustment and it wasn’t always smooth-sailing, but I’m glad to say I am married. Because now, really, I can’t imagine life without him. It’s an amazing feeling to have a best friend and a partner, who’s always beside you and who’s got your back, no matter what time of the day.

Let me say that again: I’m glad to say I am married.

To him.



Waiting for the train


My Weddingwire dashboard

No comments:

Post a Comment