Saturday 16 February 2013

A Colourful Day

Today, 15 Feb, is a good day. I wish I could always blog about things that inspire me (or get me down) but time is a limited resource.

Anyway, it's Friday. What's not to love? Not too busy at work, concluded the working week with answered emails, a high tea-cum-event briefing RSVP for next week and a medium cup of cappuccino from McDonald's. Oh, and a new Chunky Kitkat 3 after dinner! My hubby, who's mad about mint chocolates, would love it!

Another reason why today's a wonderful day is because it's been 19 months since our "official" engagement... and we're almost six months married! So basically, we have three special days each month, and three anniversaries: when we became a couple, when we got engaged, and when we finally got hitched.

I was busy counting the months since our engagement on my way home when I noticed a colourful splash in the bright 7pm skies of Singapore. Twin rainbows! I stopped and stared, and snapped for my Instagram account. It's a refreshing sight on a Friday, on our special day, 'though we're not physically together at the moment.

Twin rainbows, view from the Ayer Rajah Expressway overpass
Anyway, how time flies! I gotta finish one post-wedding task that I've been trying to put off for the past couple of months now: selecting 120 photos (out of thousands!) for our coffee table book!

Yeah, let me do that. Tomorrow. :)

Happy 15th, Babe! I miss you! See you soon!

The new Chunky Kitkat 3 Choc Mint

Three chunky blocks of choco mint in smooth fudge, crunchy and gooey goodness!


No comments:

Post a Comment