Friday 18 May 2012

Gifts for Our VIPs: The Russian Cookie House

As an overseas bride, I spend hours on the net, researching on what's new and what's available in town. That includes gifts for the VIPs - the parents, sponsors and the bridal party.

When my fiance and I were initially planning, we threw in some ideas on what we like to give our VIPs and guests. We thought of giving them something from Singapore, but that would mean me shopping for each and every person, and me carrying all of those gifts when I fly back to Manila.

I counted all the VIPs and I've more than 30 people on my list! I don't mind shopping for gifts. I like it because it's therapeutic. However, it's not easy to carry all 30 gifts from Singapore to Manila. It would've been a real labour of love but then again, I know, it's going to stress me all the more so we opted for plan B, which is to purchase gifts in Manila.

Thankfully, I turned to BridalBook and read a feature about The Russian Cookie House. I quickly checked out its website and found eye-catching goodies and gifts. With a wide selection of Russian cookies, truffles, biscuits, bonbons and tea baskets, there is definitely a gift box for the health-conscious parent, the figure-conscious bridesmaid, the foodie groomsman or the chocolate lover VIP.

I contacted Gina about a month ago and we've been exchanging emails eversince. I have chosen the baskets and gifts for our VIPs and she's been very helpful with suggestions, saying patterns and colours can be customised. Ah, I just found my cookie angel! Stress minus one.

So in this case, the baskets and gift boxes, which come in different sizes, will be customised based on our motif, which is a black-and-white damask pattern, accentuated by maroon. I can already envision the gifts. They are going to look and taste heavenly!

These are sample customisable boxes for the goodies: very tastefully done. My ribbon will be in maroon.

Gift boxes
Other customisable boxes can be found in its website. Ribbons can be changed to your requested colour when orders exceed P3,000. Sounds good to me.

I do hope our VIPs would love these treats. After all, who doesn't like chocolates? Even the non-chocoholic would find a soft spot in his heart for a bite or two.

Black Russians

European Selection

I just confirmed the gift boxes that I am going to order and it's quite a selection. Different gifts for everyone! Upon confirmation of order for the big day, I just realised I want one, too!

In my next trip to Manila, I told my fiance I want to visit its branch in Podium and get a box of Chocolate Lover's Dream. Even the bride needs her choco fix. Okay, that's going to be stress minus two.

***
The Russian Cookie House
+ 632 216 0865
+63 917 895 2863
Official website
Facebook page
Contact person: Gina Dejoras



No comments:

Post a Comment