Thursday 15 November 2012

The Emotional Being

That unexplainable feeling when even little things make you cry, even simple acts of thoughtfulness move you.

Days before the wedding, met up with girl friends who were all part of the entourage. As soon as I saw all of them together, I teared up. Don't ask me why. That moment, I just felt so loved and appreciated. And lucky to have them as my friends.

Morning, hours before the wedding, my sweet florist, Mang Rey (Asuncion) of Sunny Florist, sent me a text message informing me of the setup time and sending me warm wishes. I teared up yet again.

Three hours before the wedding, my bouquet and the rest of the flowers arrived at the bridal suite. Marge, my coordinator, gave me my all-red bouquet but, as soon as my fingers touched the stem, it felt heavy as tears streamed down my face.

Putting on the gown, yes, you guessed it. I was crying.

But you know what? Those were tears of happiness. Those were good cries. My heart was glad.

Yes, a simple text or just the thought of being remembered made me cry. They could be little things to my friends or the florist, or the rest of the suppliers, but not to me. They're enough to make me the happiest on my wedding day.
With my besties Jackie, Sherry and Irene
Great childhood memories with these two!
With my Bridesmaids and Maid of Honour

No comments:

Post a Comment