Wednesday 7 November 2012

Our Music

A month and 10 days after the Big Day, I am still playing the songs I personally handpicked for the major parts of the wedding. And these songs are saved in my iPhone under my "Wedding" playlist. On loop.

Of course, the song I walked down the aisle to: "When God Made You" by Newsong and Natalie Grant
Favourite line: "When God made you, He must've been thinking about me."



The background music for the AVP of pictures I personally made: "Today" by Joshua Radin
Favourite line: "You are the one I've been waiting for today."




The background music for our AVP of engagement session photos: "I'd Rather Be With You" by Joshua Radin
Favourite line: "You're the one thing that I'm missing here, with you beside me I no longer fear."



This was supposedly our background music for the AVP onsite fusion video. Just the same, I still love this song: "They Bring Me to You" by Joshua Radin
Favourite line: "I love you so much more tonight, more than yesterday. The rest of my life can't compare to this night."


We danced to this song. It's also the one we used as background music for our onsite fusion video: "Perfect" by Jon Mclaughlin
Favourite line: "And in my life if I can have one thing I don't deserve then I have never wanted anybody else but you."




I love the meaning behind the lyrics of every song. They speak to me. They express how I feel about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment